Newest COVID-19 Updates at TruHeath & Wellness for Fall / Winter 2021!
As of September 22nd, the Ontario Government has mandated new restrictions. We want to ensure you that your care will not be interrupted.
As an essential service, these new restrictions do not apply to your treatments at TruHealth and Wellness and proof of vaccination is not required to receive care.
The restrictions below that were put into effect still apply. The Ontario Government has mandated mask wearing restrictions indoors. This continues to make a lot of sense for our team based on the amount of contact time that we have with our patients. All TruHealth and Wellness team members and patients will be required to use masks while in the clinic.
Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, are still of the utmost importance to us. Below is information you need to know prior to attending your appointment. Please have a thorough read through these protocols pertaining to our services.
- You will be pre-screened (sent a short survey via email) that must be filled out prior to every appointment. If it is not, we will verbally screen you in-person when you arrive.
- Please come to your appointment alone. If you have special circumstances, please discuss it with our team prior to.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. Arriving at your appointment time is best.
- You will be called or messaged when to enter the clinic.
- You will be required to wash your hands or hand sanitize when entering and prior to leaving.
We are also following additional infection control guidelines from our regulatory bodies. As such, we have implemented more frequent cleaning protocols, adapted various procedures to ensure we are adhering to physical distancing guidelines where possible, and will be wearing appropriate PPE. We appreciate your patience and adherence during these changes.
If you would like to book, please feel free to call our clinic at 226-476-4411
Yours in Health,
Your TruHealth and Wellness Team